Mark Daly Bio
Mark has a consistent track record of providing enhanced value to customers’ lives and delivering unique and profitable new business creation in a variety of companies (Inc. 500 to the Fortune 500). As Principal of Daly Strategic Advice (DSA), he is dedicated to helping his clients find true long-term success. Mark has significant strategic planning and board experience. He also has practical real-world experience with these organizations:
- Patient Point (Healthy Advice/On Target Media) – Mark was CEO and a founder of this leading health information company. It was an Inc. Magazine 500 Fastest Growing Company Winner (# 23 in 1993, achieved 4,825% growth in five years). Under Mark’s leadership (17 years), it consistently grew, was highly profitable, had virtually no debt and a strong culture of winning.
- Exam Room Network – Mark was CEO and a founder of the first and largest interactive TV network in physician exam rooms. It achieved 99% customer satisfaction ratings and strong ROI’s.
- ProtoCall – Mark was CEO and a founder of this leading syndicated contract sales organization. It grew to 400 employees in three years and provided a significant return to investors when it was sold.
- Procter & Gamble – Prior to leading, growing and selling the above three companies, Mark was a top performing Brand Manager (Crest New Products). He led a multi-function team that introduced products that enhanced customers’ lives and significantly increased sales.
- Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award Examiner – Mark was selected by the U.S. Department of Commerce to serve as examiner where he conducted extensive written and site visit evaluations of Award applicants.
- Young President’s Organization – Mark has been a featured speaker and resource at YPO conferences, chapter meetings and forum retreats (nationally and internationally). He has been an active member since 1992 and was a former chapter officer.
Mark is author of 5 Steps To Board Success!, a 340 page comprehensive book for developing effective small and mid-sized company boards, improving existing boards and maximizing impact as a board member. 5 Steps is used by many board members, worldwide.
Mark received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University in Economics and his MBA in Strategic Planning and Marketing from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business.